Develop friendships • Build simple skills • Exercise • Fun
My Summer Journey is a summer program for teens on the autism spectrum, ages 13-19. Our fun-filled days help keep kids in a routine that can make the transition back to school much easier. The focus of the program is to make new friends along with working on life and social skills.
Thank you to all our participants who came to My Summer Journey 2022!
Everyone had a great time and it was a lot of fun!
My Summer Journey will be three full weeks in June of 2023. Registration will open in the beginning of the year so stay tuned for more information.
Individuals who will benefit from My Summer Journey:
- Enjoy and are successful in small group settings. The participant to counselor ratio is 3:1.
- Can participate in group activities for 10-15 minutes.
- Possess communication skills to express wants and needs.
- Are independent with personal hygiene.
- Do not require 1:1 behavioral support.
- Are not a flight risk.
If you have any questions contact Kelli Higgins, Executive Director at email@example.com.