Develop friendships • Use public transportation • Build simple skills • Exercise • Fun
My Summer Journey is a summer day program for kids on the autism spectrum, ages 13-19. Our fun-filled days help keep kids in a routine that can make the transition back to school much easier. All the activities will be led by trained staff and will incorporate a variety of life skills in a fun learning environment.
Next My Summer Journey will be in the summer of 2021.
Individuals who will benefit from My Summer Journey:
- Enjoy and are successful in small group settings. The participant to counselor ratio is 3:1.
- Can participate in group activities for 10-15 minutes.
- Possess communication skills to express wants and needs.
- Are independent with personal hygiene.
- Do not require 1:1 behavioral support.
- Are not a flight risk.
ACC will be partnering with Sycamore Services to offer My Summer Journey.