Being a partner of the Autism Community Connection allows your business or organization to directly support individuals and families affected by autism.
Your support changes lives!
Consider becoming a Supporting Partner, Connecting Partner, Community Partner, or Mission Partner.
Supporting Partner – $1,000
Partnership announcement on ACC social media and newsletters:
- Small logo on ACC website
- Small logo on ACC newsletter
- Partner highlighted in newsletter
- Posting Partner events on ACC website event calendar
- Name listed on event signage
Connecting Partner – $2,500
Same benefits as Supporting Partner with additional benefits including:
- Medium logo on ACC website with link
- Medium logo on ACC newsletter with link
- Posting Partner events on ACC social media
- Highlighting partnership 2 times on social media throughout the year
- Display Partner brochures at ACC events
- Small logo on event signage
Community Partner – $5,000
Same benefits as Supporting Partner and Connecting Partner with additional benefits including:
- Large logo on ACC website with link
- Large logo on ACC newsletter with link
- Posting Partner events in newsletter
- Highlighting partnership 4 times on social media and 2 times in newsletter
- One FREE table at Trivia Night (8 guests)
- Large logo on event signage
Mission Partner – $10,000
Same benefits as Support Partner, Connecting Partner, and Community Partner with additional benefits including:
- Logo on all event signage and materials
- Facebook Live interview during an event
- Highlighting partnership 6 times on social media and 4 times in newsletters
- Two FREE tables at Trivia Night (16 guests)
How to Become a Partner
Learn More about the benefits of becoming a partner with the registration form.
If you have any questions about ACC partnerships contact Kelli Higgins, Executive Director at email@example.com.