Being a sponsor of the Autism Community Connection allows your business or organization to directly support individuals and families affected by autism in our community.
Your support changes lives!
Consider becoming a Presenting Sponsor, Advocate, Supporter, or Friendship Trivia Night sponsor.
Presenting Sponsor – $5,000
Same courtesies as Friendship, Supporter, and Advocate with additional courtesies including:
- Large logo on ACC Trivia Night web page with link
- Large logo on Trivia Night event signage
- 15 raffle tickets
- 5 mulligans to use during Trivia Night
- Speak about your organization/company during the Trivia Night Welcome announcements
- Provide a 30 second video to be shown during the Trivia Night Welcome announcements
- Dedicated presentation PowerPoint slide show throughout Trivia Night
Advocate – $1,000
Same courtesies as Friendship and Supporter with additional courtesies including:
- Medium logo on ACC Trivia Night web page with link
- Medium logo on Trivia Night event signage
- Additional table for 8 extra guest at Trivia Night
- 10 raffle tickets
- 2 mulligans to sue during Trivia Night
Supporter – $750
Same courtesies as Friendship with additional courtesies including:
- Small logo on ACC Trivia Night web page with link
- Small logo on Trivia Night web page with link
- 5 raffle tickets
Friendship – $450
- Sponsorship announced on ACC social media and newsletter
- Includes one table for 8 guests at Trivia Night
- Name listed on ACC Trivia Night web page
- Name listed on Trivia Night event signage
- Recognition during Trivia Night
How to Become a Trivia Night Sponsor
Learn more about how to become a sponsor of 2021 Trivia Night by mailing in a check or click the button below to register online to become a sponsor.
If you have any questions about Trivia Night Sponsorships contact Kelli Higgins, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Trivia Night Sponsors