Join our April campaign to send a local youth with autism
to summer camp, My Summer Journey.
Going to a summer day program is extremely beneficial for teens with autism. Our My Summer Journey (MSJ) program is for teens with autism ages 13 to 19 years old with the focus of making new friendships along with working on life and social skills. MSJ will to be three weeks in June from Monday to Friday. Costs for quality programs like My Summer Journey are increasing but we still need to offer financial support for teens with autism who want to attend. We’re inviting you to “Join the Journey” during the month of April to provide a financial gift to help us reach our goal of $5,000 with the following ways:
- Make a direct online donation of $150 to send one participant for one week to My Summer Journey.
- Make a direct online donation of $450 to send one participant for three weeks to My Summer Journey.
- Send a check payable to: Autism Community Connection, 2455 Fairview Place, Box 2 Greenwood, IN 46142. Please put in the memo “Join the Journey.”
- Create your own Facebook fundraiser to raise $150 or $450 to support one participant to attend My Summer Journey.
- Come to Chick-fil-A on Marlin Drive in Greenwood on April 11th for Mobile Spirit Night from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Part of the proceeds will be donated to ACC.
- Join Pampered Chef Virtual Party with Sandra Pool, local consultant in April. Orders are due by April 28th and part of the proceeds will be donated to ACC.
Your support will make a huge impact for a local teen with autism to experience a quality summer program. One parent whose teen attended last year said, “My son was not excited to go but once he arrived, he really enjoyed it. He wants to come back next year.” You can make a difference for a local teen with autism, “Join the Journey.”