- This event has passed.
GCPD Virtual Town Hall Meeting (Online)
November 17, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Here is the information from the Indiana Governor’s Council for People with Disabilities:
Now that the Council’s 5-year State Plan Survey has come to an end, it’s time for the next step: virtual town halls to get more information about individual and community concerns that may not fit easily into a survey format. We especially want to hear from people with developmental disabilities, people with non-developmental disabilities, and family members of people with disabilities, developmental or non.
We’ll be hosting these Town Halls with the partnership of Health by Design; Causes for Change and VOCARTNWI; INSILC; accessABILITY Center for Independent Living; ADA Indiana and the Indiana Institute on Disability and Community; Back Home in Indiana Community Alliance; and Family Voices Indiana.
If you need assistance registering or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be 8 meetings total; if one is full or if it doesn’t work with your schedule, there are others!
Meetings will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays on Zoom:
- November 17; Central Indiana 10-11:30 am EST
- November 17; Central Indiana 5-6:30pm EST
- November 19; Southern Indiana 10-11:30 am EST
- November 19; Southern Indiana 5-6:30pm EST
- December 1; Northeast Indiana 10-11:30 am EST
- December 1; Northeast Indiana 5-6:30pm EST
- December 3; Northwest Indiana 10-11:30 am CST (11am-12:30 pm EST)
- December 3; Northwest Indiana 5-6:30pm CST (6-7:30 pm EST)
If you have any questions or need assistance in registering for one of the sessions, please email email@example.com. ASL and captioning will be provided.
- November 17, 2020
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Non ACC Event
- Non ACC Event Host